Monday, April 16

okay.

Remember that post on new years about everyone doing wonderful things with their lives?  I guess I just wanted to hop on the band wagon, so I put in my mission papers.  It's cool I guess.
  I go into the MTC on May 9th, and I couldn't be more excited!


 Thanks to all my friends and family that came to the temple with me this weekend, it was great!


Being at the temple made me miss this kid a little bit.  
  
So in the mean time, I'm done with work, and I am just trying to cross things off of my "to get" list, my "to accomplish" list, and my "make sure nobody steals this while I'm gone" list.  

true.




4 comments:

Amie said...

Nicole I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a great missionary and I wish you the best!

Michael & Siri said...

You are so incredible! I am so excited for you, you're going to be one fantastic missionary! :)

Caitie said...

I love this! I am so extremely happy for you and love you so much! I know you are going to touch so many lives with the beautiful spirit that radiates from within you. You are going to be such a wonderful Missionary!

Dona said...

You are the best, the coolest. I am going to miss you and your adorableness but I am looking forward to reading your emails. Also excited to see how the blessings of having double missionaries out filters down into the extended family:)Surely it does....