Thursday, June 9

Open Mic

Through some serious coaxing and encouragement from some friends (i.e. Lindsey, Spencer, Jonny)  I summoned the guts to play and sing some of my songs at a local open mic.  It's scary for me to share my music with people because it represents deep emotions and personal experiences that are sometimes hard to put out there.  That thought alone sends my body into paralysis--leaving me wide eyed and shaking like a poodle on a shish-kabob stick.  I've got a long way to go. 

Here's one of my songs called "Could've Been"

video

I literally wouldn't be able to do it if it wasn't for my friends and family who came to support me, listen, and cheer loud at the end of every song.  I love you guys. 

More coming soon!  (Maybe...)

5 comments:

Mallory Camille said...

Wow, that was beautiful Nicole! You are so talented and you can feel the emotion and passion in your voice. I loved it, and would love to see the lyrics and hear it again and again. Amazing!

Marie said...

Nicole, you are so talented! You blow me away! I don't think there is anything you can't or wouldn't do! xxoo

Lynette said...

Please add more!!! Love it Nicole! I have always known you have talent! Way to face your fears.

Stephanie said...

Cole, you are so incredible. You are amazingly talented.

Please let me know when you do this again. I want to come.

Audrey said...

You are amazing! Please remember me when you are famous :)