Thursday, July 22

don't tell dad...

Yesterday I did something that I've been wanting to do for a long time...

Wasn't it nice of them to put me in an orange jumpsuit? If I was any closer to the prison in that thing, I would have been tasered. 

We jumped head first from 12,000 feet

and fell for about a minute at speeds of over 100 mph
(check out his cheeks!)

It's a good thing I didn't tell my father until after the fact. He may not have made it through the day knowing I was going to be hurling myself from an airplane.  But it was easily one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Another check off the old bucket list! 

9 comments:

Caitie & B-Rad said...

Nicole you are awesome, and my hero!!!

Dona said...

OH. MY. GOSH! (Repeat that a few times). Wow. Seriously? How long have you been waiting to do this little trick? It makes me wonder what you are thinking/planning/scheming at any given moment you crazy girl.

Jennifer Grigg said...

I love how the wind turns his dimples into the Joker face. You are young and wise already, and crazy is not a bad thing, sometimes.
FUN!

Mel said...

I'm telling!!! Dang--he already knows. You are a smart girl to wait til after the fact. I am sure he just shook his head. But wow-guts girl. I don't think I could ever do that.

Shannon said...

Wow!

Grammy Staffy said...

What great pictures. I can't believe that you were brave enough to do that. I am glad you enjoyed it but I know that I could never do it.

I have great news.... come over and see the birthday gift I got.
Hugs, Lura

theCHRISKOCH said...

OMG you should have told me, I would have totally gone with you! I've always wanted to skydive and everyone i try to get to go bails on me. ha. you look awesome! nice work girl!

sarah said...

oh my wild and crazy girl. the quote for your palms is perfect for the pic--you think of everything. i love that you did this. you make me smile big goofy smiles. love you

Anonymous said...

She told mom just as she walked out the door.....heart attack day! but I am proud you are so brave and chase your dreams! You are amazing! Mom