Thursday, November 6

One quick word...

In light of the recent election, I thought that my friend Sarah had some very well-written words concerning the outcome. I encourage all of you to read her post here and if you want a good read, check out the rest of her blog as well! This post is definitely not to be missed.

Also, I thought I too would like to the two candidates speeches and encourage everyone who (somehow) hasn't heard them, to take a minute and listen to both McCain's speech, and our president-elect, Barack Obama. If (by chance) you don't have time for that speech, I thought this was a good, shorter alternative.

3 comments:

Marie said...

There's good things and bad things about this, but like always, I shall dwell on the good. :-) I didn't know Sarah had a blog. Oh boy, another addiction!

Sarah said...

Thanks Nicole! I didn't know YOU had a blog- fun! I thought the kidnapping of your brother's doughboy was hilarious. Great pictures...Miss you!

Kylea and Eric said...

Nicole, I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! You are so cute and creative.