Thursday, May 1

a bit.

As far as things go, it has been a fairly uneventful weekend, much to my disappointment, because it is bank holiday weekend which means we get monday off. And on top of that, the kids are away at cubs camp the entire weekend. I know, I know, I can't believe I didn't go anywhere either!! With non-stop weekend action the past month or so, my travel fund has seen better days...so I am nursing it back to health right now in hopes that I will be able to do a trip with some friends coming up.

Anyways, I promised some videos and I took this one while in an Irish pub. This guy did this show that was supposed to be really good. I hated it. It is about a man who is closing his bar for the last time and basically he goes through pints like nobody's business the whole time he does it. You could say that it was an hour of crude jokes and distasteful songs, but there you have it.

video

1 comment:

Marie said...

UGH. nothing worse than watching and having to listen to a prattling drunk! And they think this is entertainment? They ought to go to an LDS Ward Activity and fill up on Green jello and umpteen versions of minced beef, presented in a variety of different forms and drowned in a variety of cream soups! Not to mention bread rolls and watching the kids fill up on them and the crisps instead of the real food! Now, THAT'S entertainment. Seriously I do think us LDS'ers know how to party hearty without any of that alcohol and we also remember what we did the day after as well! (which may or may not be a good thing depending on how well you have behaved the night before, and how many lampshades you put on your head!) hmm... now who's prattling on! Why, that would be ME! (and I don't even have the excuse of being drunk) Seriously had I known you had no plans and had I not had to work Saturday, it would have been a great day for you to come over! Let's hope we get another chance! XXOO