Monday, February 11

Hola

Hola to to you my bleeders, this will be a quick post because I have exactly 7 minutes left on the pay-point computer. As some of you know, I am in (not-so-sunny) Spain right now! It is aboslutly fantastic, and I really look forward to sharing some of my pictures with you when I get home. We flew in to Malaga on Saturday, and just spent the day relaxing and getting settled in. Yesterday, we drove around to several beaches, and the sea was the best I have ever seen! The waves were huge, sometimes about 20 plus feet high! If you guessed that my camera was clicking non stop you would be correct. Anyways, today has just begun and I am excited to see what it brings! I probably won´t post for the rest of the week, but I will write about it when I get back! Love you all---
Adios!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cole! You've gotta give me your phone number so we can plan a get together with everyone!

Ashton

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

this is a beautiful picture, once again would love to know what camera you are using. I am in the market to purchase one. I have not had a camera for 6 or 7 years now. The last one took a swim while at girls camp on a canoe trip. I had a girl get nervous in the boat and next thing you know we flipped and my camera was swim with the fishes. I hope you have a blast in Spain.

Love, Martha

Marie said...

Holas Nic! I hope you have a lovely time in Spain! Knowing your natural enthusiasm and love for all things I am sure you will quite simply have a blast! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! XXOO