Tuesday, December 25

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone! I am having a good time doing this holiday away from home thing English style! Yesterday, Christmas eve, I took the kids ice skating at the tower of London which was really cool. Things have been crazy and although I have been excited for Christmas, I am also excited for all the stress and hype to be over! I also have a little som'n som'n for all of you. Remember waaaay back when I promised an amazing music video produced by yours truely starring the munchkins? WELL. It is ready. Yep, just in time for Christmas! It was a gift from the kids and me to Sarah and Terry. Now it's not really that "Christmas-y" cause originally it was just us messing around to a song that few people have heard. But it turned into a Christmas gift, and the both loved it! There are a few things you can look out for in this video. One being the park, which is by the house that provides stunning views of the area and is just so beautiful. Secondly there is the Horse-Dog that attacks Callum while he is trying to do a football scene, thirdly the monkey bars Gemma broke her wrist on, and last there is some footage of us in yesterday in London near the end. Hope you like it-

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


video

9 comments:

Marie said...

FANTASTIC video Nic!!!!! I absolutely loved it. It sure looks like you have a special relationship with the kids and they look like they are really enjoying their association with you. Wow, I think you are so lucky to be the age that you are and having all these wonderful experiences. But then, I think you are pretty special gal anyways! Happy Boxing Day!!! I expect this is another first for you! Boxing Day that is!
XXOO

toad and sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I TURNED 20 in ENGLAND TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Nicole.....
I wish I were you :-)

the video of the kids is so great--I'm sure the whole family will love having that for years to come

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you had a great Christmas.

I can't believe that you are 20 years old. I hope you have a great birthday and that Christmas was just as fun. If I do not get back to read the blog I hope you have a fablous new year. I loved all the video's are you sure you aren't suppose to make family videos for a living. To help everyone catch their memories on film. If not it is a great hobby that can bring great joy to others. Well, have a great birthday full of kiwi's and strawberries. Love Martha

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY !!!!!
more stuff for you in your email - so check it OK?
XOXOXO
SCSC

Dona and co. said...

Loved the video. It was worth the wait!
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!

skousenmom said...

Happy Birthday to my world traveling daughter! Loved the video! You are so creative! Didn't quite get enough time to talk to you today, but Happy Birthday anyway! I'm glad you got to talk to your brother, but I wanted more time too! Oh well. Miss you. Can't believe you are 20! Are you sure there isn't some mistake? I KNOW your mother can't be that old yet! Yikes! Love you! MOM

Amie said...

Loved it Cole! Looks like you guys have tons of fun together. The kids are cute too! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a very Happy Birthday.

Dona and co. said...

Happy New Year!

4MalMal said...

Happy new year to you and your family. Love your video!