Tuesday, June 26

London

Well I haven't actually been to London...yet. Things here with the family have been ok, but there are underlying issues that have led to a mutual agreement that I am going to leave. I have another job in London that I arranged, so I am moving to London on monday everybody!!! I think things will be better there, this new family I am staying with has 2 kids, boy and girl aged 7 and 8. Their activities include playing the piano, tennis, football (soccer), riding horses, and vacationing in their home in Spain. I am actually living about a half hour outside of London in a pretty small town. But I will have exclusive use of my own car which will allow me to get anywhere, anytime I need. They seem really nice and I am looking forward to playing with the children and having fun doing activities we all enjoy! I am really excited for a new adventure! I didn't think it would come this soon, but it feels right. I will update you as I get ready to leave in 6 days!!!

5 comments:

Dona and co. said...

That's big news! London will be awesome and you'll have use of a car. Just watch out for rearview mirrors on those cute little foreign cars. (Ask Grandpa when you get a chance. It was exciting to be a passenger of his in London.) Stonehenge, picadilly, Statford-on-Avon, The old curiosity shop....I feel England calling to me. You are so cool!

Nicole's MUM said...

Well, you already know I think this is awesome! It will surprise everyone, but this is a true miracle! Just so EVERYONE knows....We are so proud of you! Talk to you soon! MOM

Sam said...

Ahhh!! Nicole my cousin!! I LOVE England!! I think that you will be very happy there and now I HAVE to come visit you because I absolutely love Merry old England! Man, if I was jealous of you before, I am so green with envy now that I could be mistaken for Elphaba!! haha jk anyways, I am sure that this move is for the best and I am thinking of you and missing you!! Hope that you are doing well!
Sam

Amie said...

Nicole! That totally came as a surprise to me! I hope you have a great time in London. It sounds like it will be better for you there. You are awesome! I miss your face. Good luck!

Toad and Sue said...

YEEEeSSSSSSSSSSSSS! This is SOOO GREAT! It's crazy how things work out sometimes, but I'm guessing you are going to LOVE being able to tube it into London for the weekends and spending your week days in some quaint village in the English countryside. What can I say.... Wow! I bet you're going to have a lot more fun with the 7 and 8 year olds as well. If you get to go to Spain, I going to come out of my skin. Keep us all posted!

love you!